密封腔中汽蚀是指在机械密封周围产生激烈的水力振荡,带动密封件发生迅速的轴向往复运动，使密封遭到严重 破坏。汽蚀对密封件的损坏程度,比泵抽空要严重得多。因 为汽蚀中伴随着液体汽比，所以泵抽空时机械密封的失效现 象在密封腔中汽蚀也可能出现。此外还有如下现象，出现下列现象之一时，都是密封腔中汽蚀的结果。
Cavitation in the seal chamber refers to the intense hydraulic oscillation around the mechanical seal, which drives the seal to have a rapid axial reciprocating movement, which seriously damages the seal. Cavitation damage to the seal is much more serious than pump evacuation. Because the cavitation is accompanied by liquid vapor ratio, the mechanical seal failure phenomenon may occur in the seal cavity when the pump is evacuated. In addition, there are the following phenomena, one of the following phenomena is the result of cavitation in the sealing cavity.
1. The static ring is out of position or the anti rotation pin is bent;
2. Lip curling occurs on the moving ring seal ring (4f-v shape);
3. The moving ring is "pulled" into the transmission seat to get stuck, and the spring fails to work;
4. 摩擦副有一件用脆性材料制造时(如破化硅)，在密 封端面上因“敲击”而出现片状剥落。
4. When one of the friction pairs is made of brittle materials (such as silicon breaker), flake spalling occurs on the seal face due to "knocking".